Join us for the Woodstock Convoy
Convoy is Looking for a New Location
• 9am Registration opens |
• 8-10 Complementary breakfast for drivers, decorating of trucks.
• 10:30 Group photos
• 11am Announcements of top “LEAD” trucks & positioning
• 11:10am Chaplain blesses the convoy
• 11:15am Time to get those engines purring & ready to roll!! Convoy departs from the truck stop
Arrival and Activity Area
• 12pm Arrival of convoy & parking
*12:00pm-12 Gauge Pink Ribbon Show N Shine Judging
*Event Entertainment-DJ & the Country Line Dancers are back
• 12:30 Announcements
• 13:30 Awards & Acknowledgements
• 14:00 Silent Auction, draws, give always
• 14:30 Moment of silence for our heroes who lost their battle
• 12-16:00 there will be a BBQ, Kids Zone, Draw prizes; music will be performed (all day) local crafters, and lots more for the whole family to enjoy!
• All times are approximate may change due to weather & unforeseen circumstances
One thought on “Woodstock Convoy”
awesome day , glad we were part of it again this year , good job guys
Comments are closed.